Saturday, 17 August 2013

Bamfield

Picked up Julia yesterday and drove right onto the 6:00 ferry. Everyone else had more work packing since they are away from home. My bag was ready to go so I think I was the first to sleep. Slept soundly until about 3:30 when I started panicking about whether to bring sneakers or just flip flops.

Up at 4:55 this morning so others could catch the shuttle. Stomach was unsettled on the windy road to Port Renfrew but otherwise a fun drive.

Met a young couple on shuttle who had just finished. They had great weather and found it challenging but looked fresh.  Bumpy ride on the logging road!

About to get supper ready; everything going well so far. Just a bit worried that some of us might have too much stuff. When Jen sat down, her bag flipped her backwards.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment